Monday, May 4, 2009

R.A.N.D.O.M.

Today's weird. It's a Monday night but the streets of Dumaguete are unusually filled with people walking in small groups and talking in Ilonggo. Hmmmm... Makes me wonder... Ano kayang meron? Ilonggo invasion?

***********

I went to the ticketing office of Cebu Pacific this afternoon to make reservations for a ticket to Davao (yipee! i'm going home!). I had to to laugh because they had this clearly written on the MAY page of the table calendar :

"Behind every great man, is an affordable travel plan. "

Watchutink? Makes sense? Or just selling their stuff? ;p


***********

May ginawa akong sobrang nakakahiya!

I tried out a new game in Facebook called Restaurant City. It's a game where you own a resto and you have to trade ingredients with the neighboring restos to complete a dish. It's a game wherein you have to visit your friends' restos and find out what ingredients you can trade with. So, in the middle of my neighborhood tour, I came across a resto named dave. I entered the resto and wrote a message to dave, automatically assuming he was Dave, or David from high school : "Dave! meron ka rin pala nito? haha Daan lang ako, di pa kasi ako marunong. :)" I exited the building and continued on to playing the game. Moments later, as I keep passing by, the resto named dave had a picture which did not looked like Dave, my high school classamte. Turns out, he's another Dave. Ung DAVE na crush ko nung 6th grade! OMG! Very embarassing 'coz I think he really doesn't know me. Or maybe he does? (wishful thinking! haha) The only interaction we had was during our 6th grade Christmas Party when my friend threw a prank on me and had him (Dave) to give her Christmas present to me in front of the class, knowing I have a big crush on him. If Dave remebers that, gulay! Mas nakakahiya! I wish he'll never open his Restaurant City account again!

The funny thing about this incident: I feel like I'm a teenager again! Oh, giddy rush of puppy love! haha

PS: Nag rewind ako and i realized all the guys i had a crush on had curly hair, thick eye brows, dark complexion and they sure can dance! Really, is this some kind of a pattern? haha

No comments: