Sunday, May 25, 2008

exclamation point!

"... Everybody all for one! The real summer has just begun! Let's rock and roll and just let go to the rhythm of the drums!.."

teens class
ballet class
kuya ran, jeremy, kim, marlou, harvey, kuya kevin, kuya japs

Well, my summer vacay just ended, right on the stage of the Grand CAP Auditorium. 'coz in a few hours, i'll be tugging my big luggage around, board a plane back to Dumsville (Dumaguete) to start school again.

teacher eds, teacher ritz

teacher ces


Thank you, LCB-PAC and all the participants for the fantabulous recital we just had! (and to the lightsmen, who made us feel like superstars with the spotlight!) Two months of training, from morning 'til night was sometimes unbearable but thank you to all our teachers, who patiently and unceasingly motivated us to "point your toes! pull up! smile! warm-up properly!" and squeezed out every little ounce of dance, and discipline we had in our systems. Thank you, too, to all the people i had classes with and had the chance to dance with. I was up for the challenge to dance beside a company member. haha And our break time was a lot less boring with you guys around. And of course, thank you most especially, to our parents for letting us dance, despite the price. haha joking!



mel, pen, mai, cindy and me


mae, kate, anne and me


New friends, learning a new dance (I now know how to tap dance!) and a reunion with my first love, ended my summer. Now it's time to face dear old Silliman again. See you soon.

No comments: