Tuesday, March 11, 2008

its toll on me

yes, i enjoyed 5 days worth of dinner coupled with 2 afternoons of coffee larcepuccino.
yep, all for a good, cold night. or so i thought.
i woke up sooner than the chickens, running for the nearest comfort.
thank God, it was just 3 leaps away.
then on, i was awake but with blankets and pillows drowning me.
break the fast, my Mom said before she left;
it's a basic rule in pharmacology, gobble up before you gulp in.
i did eat half of a piece and 2 sips of choco milk.
but in a wink, there it went, like i never ate.
it left me weak, so i got some rest and snored.

oh.. hirugohan is ready, grandma called out.
i am starving. i badly need to eat.
fish eyes stared, ripe mangoes tickled my nose.
but Tommy said, "No, i don't like that."
it sounded like a threat for another run, so i obliged.
i ended up with rice and soup. aka LUGAW
jut when i thought i am relieved from the hunger,
there i went running again.
and there it went too, like i never ate.
again.
for the 3rd time.

i certainly hope that this won't go on for another day.
it's awful and painful.

ps: dear Tommy,
please let me eat again. i'll try my best not to get you
exhausted with all the food i take in. please please please.

No comments: