Monday, March 3, 2008

hiyawan sunday

hiyawan sunday-slash-reunion. be still my beating-like-amplifiers-in-a-rock-concert heart.

--------------


Dahil sa Davao kami nakatira at kahit siguro katabi lang ng Araneta ang bahay namin, I can never afford to watch a Ne-yo concert. I could have killed for a ticket. haha So when ASAP 08 flashed their teasers for that Sunday's episode, I thought, it's not so bad after all. Ne-yo's going to sing a familiar tune or two on the boob tube for me to sing and dance to. So, I waited patiently, enduring some song numbers from the 'not-so-singers' who belted it out in fluctuating notes. (It was nice to see the Streetboys again, though. I bow to them.)

I was already gulping down my tinolang native chicken when Ate Mar called out from the sala, "DON! DON! NE-YO NA!" I left my food unfinished and rushed to the living room. The NE-YO number, or so I thought, wasn't a Ne-yo number at all! There they were, sing and dance ala Because of You, Gary V., Kris Lawrence and (drum roll please) DUNCAN RAMOS!!!!!! MY DUNCAN RAMOS!!!!! haha So, March 2, 2008, the Taylaran residence on Marigold Street succumbed to the reverberating shrieks of yours truly and crashed into bits and pieces. Kung sa bisaya pa, ga lanog lanog akong tingog, nabungkag among balay! After years and years, nagpakita ulit si dunx sa akin, doing what he's best at.. "...and it's all because of you..." woohoo!


*The moment the camera's lenses focused on Dunx, my mobile phone beeped twice in succession. 1st message was something like this: Dawn, nasa ASAP si Duncan. Dali! Siyempre, ikaw agad na isip ko kasi alam kong miss mo na siya. (from bea). It has been proven over and over again, me and bea are bestfriends. BEST. :)

The 2nd message was this: Nood ka gud ng ASAP. (from junaidi). I am very blessed to have a guy like him. uyab jud mi. haha Who said the make-believe boyfriend and the real boyfriend can't be friends? haha AHLAVET! :)

No comments: