Thursday, January 10, 2008

random. oh so random.

i just had to write something. bear with me.


i was reading the january 2008 US edition of the marie claire magazine, with a pregnant and a still sexy christina aguilera on the cover. it reminded me of my very first magazine 7 or 8 years ago, with a younger aguilera riding a motorcycle on the cover. how nostalgic. i miss my mags.


i'm a confessed late-bloomer fanatic of 24 and of tony and michelle's twists and turns. sleepless nights are so fun. but too bad my chase edmunds is nowhere to be found after the 3rd season. :(

hi chase! :)

so, they're working hard to make yokohama a creative city. artists and creators who decide to live here get a subsidy based on criteria. that's good. i'd like another walk of yokohama before i leave.


marianne, cris and nami went out for mister donuts after class. i regret i didn't go with them. i realized, i'm craving for a ポン デ ドボル ショコラー. yum.


4 more reports to go and i'm done with my so-called japanese academic life. but still, i don't want to start making them. not yet. lazy dawn. i'd rather play.


and speaking of that, seiko and me are the unbeaten champs in our badminton class. haha. new career. but volleyball will always be my いちばん and numero uno.

i'm still thinking about our high school batch reunion. i really missed a lot of fun. and my bestfriends are planning to get together again soon in manila. i'm dying of envy. again. humanda kayo pag balik ko dyan!

the other day, i had the strong urge to look up for probable med schools in the UK. it somewhat changed my plans. Master course in Medical Microbiology first before of getting an MD. University of Birmingham and London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, here I come! :)


i have to go. it's getting late and it's super cold outside. i forgot my jacket. haha good luck scoliotic back. may you not kill me with pain. i've had enough of the it's-a-girls-thing-kind-of-pain yesterday.


No comments: