Friday, January 18, 2008

greetings from SAORI... :)

My day started out wrong. Walang tulog kasi gumawa ng outline for my ever long report about Mr. Darcy. I had to go to school early to finish it. There goes Dawn, 8 in the morning, walking towards the bus stop. I met Yama there, naghihintay din ng bus. Hi dito, hello dun. Turns out, maaga din siya kasi she still has an unfinished report to do. We were not ourselves that moment, stress just overpowered our usually enthusiastic conversations. Fast forward, we arrived at the station, got into the train, still dull and silent and falling halfway asleep. We reached futamatagawa station and changed trains.

"Dawn! Dawn! Dawn! I have something to show you!"


"Nani ga? Bikkurishita, Yama-chan!" ("unsa man? nakuratan ba ya ko!")

Yama just got lost in the rush hour exodus of people. Next few moments...
She opens her folder and looks for something. She finds it and hands it over to me. I got excited. What could that small paper be?

"My friend got this for me. I'll give it to you. pu re zen to desu."


The moment I saw the word TORAY, I knew what Yama just gave me. An autograph from no less than



木村 沙織 (Saori Kimura)

(FYI: Saori plays as wing spiker of the Japan National Team. She also plays with Toray Arrows in the Japan V-League.)


With a Dawn smile (the smile nung una ko na meet face to face ang Southborder... haha You can imagine.. :) ), I managed to mutter:


"Really?? 本当 に 嬉しい!!!!!! ありがとう!!!

(happy ako masyado!!! SALAMAT!!!)


"Don't smile that big during your classes, ok? hehe"


"*Laughs* arigatou!!!! arigatou!!!! arigatou!!!!"

That made my day start all over again. *wink!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to Yama, i'm craving for volleyball again.. haha Here's a clip of Japan's game versus Poland during the World Cup 2007; 5 sets cramped in 11 minutes.. Japan's most exciting game in 2007, I should say. :) Enjoy!




No comments: