Saturday, December 29, 2007

habang atin ang gabi

had a gluttonous make-your-own sushi dinner..

5 am and still awake..

taking advantage of the free internet.. (arigatou Uchida-sensei)

made a chikka account.. (but nobody replied)

trying to blog my supposed-to-be-sad-but-turned-out-to-be-happy Christmas..
(salamat Mar, Kat, Gino, Ate Cy, Kuya Jayson, Ate Nor and Xiao)

wanting to answer my mom's e-mail..

assessing my 2007.. (a blessed year)

but no luck..

maybe next time..

wondering who'll come to our high school batch reunion tonight..

and thinking of the fun they'll have..

all without me..

hahay..

no more drama of wanting to be home..

in less than 2 months, i'll be home anyway.. :)

but now...

i'll just continue my lazy dawn..

listening to a deadly dose of my musical refuge..

if there is such a term..

SOUTHBORDER..


w/ Jay Oliver Durias at Kanto Bar (Davao Show 2004)

No comments: